Though not conceived as a Passover recipe, it will certainly fit the bill. You won't miss the chametz!
Fudgey Flourless Chocolate Cake
* 7 ounces semi sweet pareve chocolate
* 1/4 cup very strong coffee
* 1 cup sugar
* 1 cup non-dairy margarine- soft
* 4 eggs
1. Preheat oven to: 350 F. Spray and flour baking pan. Wrap foil around bottom one inch of the pan. Set aside.
2. Beat margarine and sugar together in bowl of mixer.
3. Place chocolate and ¼ cup coffee together in microwave safe bowl. Place in microwave and heat for 2 ½ -3 minutes or until you can stir the coffee and chocolate together and they are completely smooth. Add remaining ½ cup coffee and stir again. Let chocolate cool for 5 minutes.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, to margarine and sugar. Beat well after each addition. Add chocolate mixture and beat again until all ingredients are well blended. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes. The top will rise and separate from the rest of the cake. Remove cake from the oven and cool on rack. The top will fall after some time out of the oven. When the cake has completely cooled, unsnap spring form pan and push the bottom through the ring. The cake is so moist that I don’t even try to take it off the bottom of the pan. I put it on a beautiful serving platter and surround it with berries.
This is a relatively flat, moist dense cake that packs a lot of flavor. Serve small slices. It is very rich.