Having trouble finding all of your kosher ingredients? Kosher.com is an online kosher supermarket which ships anywhere in the US and offers free delivery of kosher groceries to the New York Metro region. To make sure that you are getting the 'kosher-est' of ingredients, they are fully supervised by the Vaad of The Five Towns as well as Rabbi Yaakov Reisman of Agudath Israel of Long Island. Too busy to make your own hamentaschen? They have generously offered to give
away a tin of their chocolate-covered hamentaschen to one of my readers!
Go check out the the www.kosher.com site and answer one of these 2 questions with a link back to the the prodcut of your choice on the www.kosher.com site:
1. What's kosher marinade, sauce can you not live without? OR
2. Which kosher.com prepared food would you most like to try?
For additional entries: (1 comment per entry)
1.Follow this blog
2.Follow me on twitter @koshercookbook (leave an additional comment with your twitter name) and Retweet on twitter @koshercookbook
3. Digg this post, Stumble this post, Fave on Technorati etc and leave a comment per action
4. 2 entries. Blog about the contest mentioning the Kosher Cookbook App for iPhone (linking to www.koshercookbook.net and this blog) and leave an extra comment with a link to your blog posting.
5. Become a public Google friend of my blog.
6. Add me to your networked blogs.
7. Grab my button and add it to your sidebar or blogroll
8. Subscribe via RSS feed.
The hamentaschen contest will run from Monday, 2 - Friday, February 12th with a winner chosen on Monday, February 15th. Winner will be chosen using random.org.