Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kicking Off a Kosher Cookbook Super Bowl Party










Nobody in my immediate family has ever truly displayed any interest in watching professional sports--in fact, my children often compete to see who knows least about the sports game at hand. This menu includes a combination of finger foods and tailgater-type eats which will satisfy both those watching the game and the most die-hard non-sports fan!



Guacamole

Hummous

Chips

Pita triangles

Crudites

Sesame chicken fingers

Sweet and Sour Meatballs

Franks ‘n Beans

Veggie Franks ‘n Beans

Potato Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette

Cole Slaw

Chocolate chip cookies

Fruit

Beer and non-alcoholic beer on ice

Soda

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have the whole meal. My book shows how to eat cheaply but shows calories so everyone can get their fill. Saving money on the basics can save your eating dollar for the kosher meat department. I coauthored this book with the beginning written by Tom Levine. http://bit.ly/5jARKt It is for the single guy who hasn't cooked or the clueless college student, like I was. If they would cook, they would eat cheaper.

    ReplyDelete